mardi 18 août 2015

YOMA story and description of my new blog...

YOMA 
I asked my model to give me a "word" for inspiration before I start
he said:
"YOGURT" 
(WTF??!)

so I asked him for a second one since the first one was not so inspiring and he said:
LAMA" 
(again WTF??! oh well... lets do this!! 

You see the result above.

model: Dove Meir de Los Angeles

JINNY'S ARTIST LIFE
EVERYTHING HERE IS HIGH IN COLOR
FOR ART LOVERS! 

I WILL SHARE:



ARTISTIC PHOTOS of creations on living canvases created exclusively with my makeup line PARADISE MAKEUP AQ by Mehron Inc.

SKETCHES, DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS of my creations

Expressions in the life of an artist who thrives on creativity in every day life.

ARTISTIC MAKEUP CONTEST

in collaboration with PRIMAL CONTACT LENSES.

My TRAVELING LIFE

I will share different experiences, bizarre, comic, fantastic stuff and of course... colourful photos from my trips around the globe

INSPIRING AND ONLY POSITIVE QUOTES
anything that touches me and make me think,
sometimes intense and deep and other times funny and lighter
but ALWAYS positive!


follow me on instagram and facebook 
check out my website www.jinnymakeup.com


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire